Sunday 21 October 2012

Otakufest 2012!

Impact Comics in Canberra had their Annual OTAKUFEST celebration on Friday.
My friend and I went along wearing cosplay costumes that I had made us earlier this year for our 'Turning Japanese' themed 21st. 
The last two years we have gone I have made us costumes, but this year because of the whole working full time thing, as well as making the wedding dress, no such time was avaliable. 

Below are our cosplays!

My friend was Misato Katsuragi, from Neon Genesis Evangellion, and I went as Kirsten Dunst as Akihabara Majokko Princess!
   WATCH THIS VIDEO!! ITS AWESOME! haha well it had us in it, and its pretty well made too! We are just after the 2minute mark ^__^


Our friend went as Hei from Darker than Black



Free things I won for my costume!...wooo!
getting our dance on in da clubz!






1 comment:

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts = ^ _ ^ =